Friday, June 10, 2005

Yes, its been a while...

I know I know. It's been awhile.
I've been occupied. Details of that will bore u in a way that you'll stop reading. So I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna be doing and what is expected of me.
I've joined a state of the art GYM. I'm gonna be visiting the gym (not that I have been before) because of the commitment that I've been lead to commit- ONE YEAR. If I fail to visit it a number of times, I'll be paying into their pockets and c'mon, lets face it. I ain't gonna be doing that!!!
I've also took up the courage and finally went to church, in which I found myself a lot of new friends. I can't believe what I've been missing all these years and as corny as it may sound, it's really satisfying. I'm learning how to play the drums and learning to sing :-)
Oh, yeah, I've graduated. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had too high an expectation of myself and I fell hard. Then I realise these circumstances are out of my control and I've done my part. All I can do is endure my mistakes. So yea..... graduated, and as if not had enough, I'm going back for more. This time, something more automated and mechanical- MSC International Banking & Finance. (Pray for me)
Then there is the 'hang time' between finishing Uni and starting Uni again. I'm now working, uh huh, crazy girl finally settled down and is working!!! I'm working at Barclaycard under the Lost and Stolen department. My duty is to take phone calls at odd hours of the night (usually drunks or poor people who got robbed or police) cancelling cards, giving emergency aid to people overseas... General stuff really. But you know what they say... 'you have to sart from the bottom'. So that's where I am in terms of work :-p
Then there were other stuff in life that was not so attractive nor particularly pleasing to the eyes, which, again, I choose not to bore you with, but I'm sorting them out and BOY am I learning how to be the bigger person!
As for now, I'm ill beyond words. Sore throat (my own mistake of eating chocolate before bed time and forgot to drink water), chesty cough, uncontrollable drooling my MR. Nose, deaf at times... sneezes at the most embarresing times, but the worst of all, still, sore throat. So therefore, I have time to turn on the one inch thick dust laptop, get connected again. Realise how much I've been missing out and vow to be back more frequently :-)

Yes, you're looking at a tough cookie and she's here to stay! Look away now if you have a weak heart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home