From My Team Manager
As most of you already gathered that I'm working at a call centre for Barclaycard and this has been going on since ... May? And oh am I blessed! I have great team mates and a wonderful manager! Working the midnight shift isn't exactly the greatest sounding job but we have each other as company and we talk a lot- communication. I really can't ask for more :-)
So today, as usual, just the four of us... Manager, Jan, Naeem and myself. Call centre calms down after 1am... so we just got talking and we started sharing jokes. Then Jean, our team manager just burst out laughing... then she began
Have you heard of the joke from upstairs? Well, We had a customer who was a man and he had a sex change. So on the system, he was registered as Mr XXX but we'd put a note down saying that we should call him miss permanently. So this lady from customer service got the call, and she was talking to the person and having read the note, she addressed the person properly... ... ... 'Thank you for calling Barclaycard, my name is XXX, how may I help you miss permanently?' That's when everyone around her were laughing their heads off and the funny thing is, she didn't even know until someone pointed it out to her AFTER the call.... :-) It's just so funny I coudln't stop laughing...
Okay. Will not kill it. I'll just go laugh on my own now :-) Bless
So today, as usual, just the four of us... Manager, Jan, Naeem and myself. Call centre calms down after 1am... so we just got talking and we started sharing jokes. Then Jean, our team manager just burst out laughing... then she began
Have you heard of the joke from upstairs? Well, We had a customer who was a man and he had a sex change. So on the system, he was registered as Mr XXX but we'd put a note down saying that we should call him miss permanently. So this lady from customer service got the call, and she was talking to the person and having read the note, she addressed the person properly... ... ... 'Thank you for calling Barclaycard, my name is XXX, how may I help you miss permanently?' That's when everyone around her were laughing their heads off and the funny thing is, she didn't even know until someone pointed it out to her AFTER the call.... :-) It's just so funny I coudln't stop laughing...
Okay. Will not kill it. I'll just go laugh on my own now :-) Bless


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home