Friday, September 22, 2006

Blasted Speakers!

My trusty speakers have officially failed me! ARGH! Any music I listen to comes with a major distortion that makes the hair at the back of my neck stand whenever it goes bzp bzp bzp!!! For a music lover like myself, I have to have music. HAVE TO! Therefore time for a little field research....

Introducing state of the art (what I call) Bose Baby. This gorgeous made my knees go weak when it sang and sent goosebumps and butterflies to my stomach followed by tears of joy! This magnificent invention here will probably make me forget that the world exists and I'll be easily melted and smooched into the world of rainbows and sunshines. We first met in a bose stereo shop 4 years back and I've been in love with it since. Why haven't I consumated the thing I hear? Well...... 4 years back, baby cost £200. 4 years on, baby is still worth £200. Baby ain't compromising on the price! This only prooves that this sistah here has good taste and that baby is worth my wait.
Hold on tight baby coz I'm coming to get yah the minute some dosh comes in. Hang in there.... *sobs*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get it from USA! It's cheaper! Best Buy has it for US$200 2 years ago!

9:40 AM  
Blogger noodles said...

Kington: Sure thing! I just need to spend another £500+ to get the visa and the flight and the stay and the expenses... so it'll be £500+ on top of the £200.... how's that gonna work?

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

order online

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home