Home Sweet Home
So I'm home... bunking in my bro's room coz I've been evacuated from mine. Basic living again. Some friends called, some talked to me on msn, some emailed, some I met up with. A couple of missed calls on my UK number. I can't be bothered with it. One of my ex-boss called. Probably trying to nosey around some old wounds... whatever...
I have to stop wasting time & breath on this. MOVING ON!!!


2 Comments:
dats my space! anyways... if i can live wif it for 3 months so can u... ^^
Jong Hou Gong? I came back to some serious madness! The room was upside down and I have to trouble my old bones to move them back (as mummy wished)
Besides, a new table was acquired and the room is in a much tidier condition. =) mum says u're bad influence. hehhheheh
Post a Comment
<< Home