Sunday, January 28, 2007

'Ma Cha' from the Dad!

Guess what? The phone rang and I got through today! Had a few hours chat and came upon some surprising accusations...
The father was 'mucho' unforgiving in saying I caused all of this etc. Said that I have no shame, said that it's all over... Well uncle, may be you should 1st figure out the rights and wrongs before pointing fingers. If your daughter needs professional help, you need to give it to her and not harness her in your arms and think it's all gonna be ok.
The reason for all the wrongs and hurt that has been imposed on me was... (wait for it)... She said I drugged her!
There was definately more to that in which I didn't have a chance to dig out but voila! That was a concrete enough reason for me to know that the foundations of this friendship (trust) has been broken completely!
Funnily enough, all the blames, cheap words, promises and accusations just went out of the window and away with the winter breeze.
DRUG HER? Why in heaven or earth would anyone want to do that? I could still hear the laughters from friends when they heard it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home