Sunday, January 28, 2007

Decipher these dreams...

  1. I went to search for an answer from the person who betrayed/ wronged me in her own home in Macau. Sat on the couch, chatting away with the parents with Madonna's concert on the background tv. I could hear voices indicating that the person is in the house but she's no where to be seen. May be trying to avoid me? Then as I took out my glasses to wipe them, a familiar figure appeared but obviously, it was blurred because I didn't have my glasses. Heart's pounding like mad and turned to her parents, asking for the directions to the toilet in which they pointed upstairs. Ran towards the stairs to find a very steep and narrow stairway, leading to a claustrophobic and dark toilet. I hid there, heart still pounding, cold sweat, faintish... (then I woke up)
  2. Dreamt I met the other 'friend' who wronged me. I was walking in China town (alone) when I walked past a car, in it was herself and her brother. I walked past pretending not to see them but decided to turn around and spoke to the brother, asking him to tell whomever it may concern that there are still stuff in my place that needs to be collected. As I walked away, I saw in the corner of my eyes as if she wanted to talk to me, so I turned back again and began conversing with her but before I could... (I woke up)
  3. Don't ask me how but this time I was already in a conversation with the 2nd 'friend' who wronged me. She was telling me the truth about the 1st 'friend' who betrayed me and the more I heard of it, the faster my heart beat. The more I hear, the more my breathing quickened. I was crying hysterically and was unstopable. Whilst comforting me to calm down, she continued to spill the 'truth' about the 1st 'friend'. In the midst of crying... (I woke up to find I was crying in real life too...)
  4. I was arguing with a guy whom I only know through reading his blog (Couldn't remember what we were arguing about) and in order to prove his point, he took me to Hilton Hotel. From an argumentative mood, the scenario changed soothing, sensual and romantic. He invited me for a cup of RM8 hot chocolate and we waited for the Phiilipino lounge music singer...(then I woke up)

Now I'm scared to even close my eyes... I need a dream reader to decipher the above so I can rest in peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home