Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Shocked and dissappointed

Got off work as usual at the early hours of 2am (to people who goes clubbing, they know this is the time where drunks roam the street and do silly things...)

Waited with collegues for the bus as usual (although I only live 10mins by foot from work- safety orders from mummy dearest). Bus got to the usual meeting point and waited for drunks to load the bus. As we casually stared out of the window to witness the usual drunkard behaviour and loud screamings, we see this half-naked Irish girl screaming towards the other direction 'GET ON THE BUS NOUWE'-as the Irish would say it...

Then this skinny asian looking boy, no more than 5'10" in jeans and polo shirt, clean shaven with glasses, quite studious looking, walked near the bus and that's when a larger bloke, similar age, bigger build pounced on him n started punching him, aiming mainly at the face. He was down in an instant. Girls were shouting at the bullies to get off the poor boy and as soon as the boy stood up, another bloke came up from behind all of a sudden and punched him straight in the right eye! Poor boy crouched forward, holding his head with both hands. (As you'd naturally do when you're in pain and agony)

By this time, more girls came around and they were scaring the bullies off with fiesty screaming of swear words I dont' think I've ever heard of before. Poor boy was assisted onto the bus with his broken glasses. As he walked pass, his face was an image I will not forget! He was trying to blink both eyes shut. Whilst the left one squinted shut tight, the right one stayed the same. It seemed the eye ball has been dislocated from it's socket, hanging just round the outer eyelid and it was bleeding!

He bent forward resting his head on the bar when out of no where, this big foot just landed on his head! It seemed that one of the bullies opened the emergency exit and entered from the back to give the poor boy one last blow on his medulla oblongata! Talk about violence!

Unfortunately, this is where the experience ends. I got off on the next stop and I hope the poor boy got treated and is well on his way to recovery.

Thought:
Now, as protective as ever, if in exchange that poor boy was ANY of my brothers, I'd wish for them to stay out of it all, naturally, but if it comes to that point where they're being ganged up and bullied and beaten, I want my brothers to roll n tighten their fist and fight back like there's no tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home