What goes around, comes around
With the recent Justin Timberlake hit where he screams 'what goes around, goes around, goes around, goes all the way back around...' I haven't taken much fancy on the melody (although it does grow on you). I was more intrigued by that one catchy line.
It made me smile when I agreed that the line actually makes perfect sense. I recall my past ordeal...
3 bitches were involved in an accident. 1 was disfigured (in terms of body), 1 suffered a broken leg, and the other got a close shave with death. Those 3 bitches were the same people who used me, accused me, lied to me, played with my kindness and generosity, fed on my sympathy and finally betrayed me. (Felt like a rusty blunt dagger driven straight into my heart, over and over again)
I think to myself now... THATS WHY nasty things always happen to them. That's why they've always encountered unfortunate incidents. (I let my imagination run wild) at this rate, (if they don't start repenting and repay their dues) their next accident wouldn't be so lucky after all!
There's the tune again... stuck in my head... what goes around, goes around, goes around, goes all the way back around... BEWARE~~~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home