Sunday, March 04, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007

OK. So everyone's reminiscing on CNY events and I feel obliged to follow suit =)
1. Met up with old pal (sistah Adeline) and had a blast just catching up and laughing silly into the early mornings
2. Had so much good food I don't even know where to begin
3. Karaoke sessions... serenade types with Kington, David, Jer Wei; and crazy ones with Adeline... hehhehe.... we should do ABBA again *grin*
4. Went for mamak and met with long-time-no-see: Nelson
5. Met up with the MC girls, Ee Kar, Mei-ee, Bee Wei, Hui Cheng, Yoke Sze and bumped into Jochebed, Mei-Lynn, Irma, Guat Peng, Syazana (and I want pictures!!!)
6. Had so many family dinners, saw all my uncles and aunts... cousins and their children... (need I even tell you the angpao's that were pilling?)
7. Must say how much I miss and love both my grandmas who are staying strong given the condition that they're in.
8. Had a couple of badminton sessions... Got seriously beaten by my lil' bro (no fun) and nearly wet my entire t-shirt playing with Kington and David.
9. Swimming - in a vague attempt to get a tan, and got a grey tone instead...
10. Rock climbing with Adeline (I hope I don't forget how to belay... what was it? On Belay, Climbing, Climb On... Tight, tight.... shit... forgot already *shy*)
11. Bonding with parents (priceless)
12. Bonding with lil' bro... we were learning to hustle... someone really gotta show us the REAL moves =)
13. Watching endless TV and MTV (I miss MTV already...)
Actually, come to think of it, is that ALL i've done? Seems soooo little??? DAMN IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home