Friday, April 13, 2007

A little bit about myself

1. Words going on in your head?
I'm gonna die soon if I have to look at this dissertation one more time
2. Where were your parents both from?
Mum's from the pretty town- Ipoh and Dad's a KL Yuppie
3. What is the last thing you downloaded?
Norah Jones -Somewhere over the rainbow
4. What is the time now?
5.08am
5.What did you do for the last half an hour?
Internet surfin'
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Now who'd want to embarrass themselves like that?
7. How many kids do you want?
I've decided 6 but I'll settle for 3 =)
8. Type of music you DISLIKE most?
I CANNOT STAND TECHNO!
9. favorite types of music?
Nice & easy does the job. I'm going through a phase where I enjoy oldies
10. Do you have a car?
No, and I'm content with walking, thank you very much
11.Do u like roller coasters?
'Like' does not even begin to describe my love for adrenaline pumpin' rides! I once queud 3 hours just to go on oblivion!
12. Ever prank call anyone b4?
Don't see the point
13. Describe urself in 3 words?
Laid-back, easy-going, friendly
14. Would you go indoor or outdoor?
INDOOR aaaal the way!
15. Are you shy?
Depends. I'm shy when I'm not supposed to and am NOT so shy when I'm supposed to... speak about irony eh?
16. Do you think you're popular?
I'd like to think so but I seriously doubt it
17. What's the size of your bed?
The one that I'm sleeping on every night doesn't classify as a bed! I'd put 4 tea bags together and it'd be bigger than my bed!
20. Best movie you've watched
I cannot put my finger on any particular movie. However, I own up on being the biggest chick flick sucker! I love em'!
21 What's the next you want to watch?
Anything that makes me laugh
22. Chips or popcorn?
Tortilla chips with lotsa cheese dips and jalapeno... yummmm
23. Have you ever broken anyone's heart?
I might have and I really don't mean to. So I apologise.
24. Have you skipped school?
Are you for real? Have you met my mama? She'd give me one hell of an ass whoppin'!!!
25. Are you a good cook?
I can cook if I was at gunpoint. Otherwise, I'd rather not.
26. Orange or Apple juice?
Both. Not together.
27. Whom did you last go out to dinner/lunch with?
Friend. Had kung po chicken at 12am. U guessed it! Hot on the way in, hot on the way out!
28. Where did you go?
Chinese restaurant
28. Favourite drink?
Mojito!!!
29. Best feeling in the world?
Climbing and snuggling into a warm bed on a cold winter day after a nice hot bath...uummmn
30. Have you ever broken a bone?
Not that I know of
31. Have you ever had a medal? when?
Highschool. You're looking at a 4X100 relay gold medalist!
32. What are your dream items?
I find it odd to have dream items, as if prodding me to give up some sex toy inhibitions!? No dream items here. Go away! Shoo!
33. Do u live with your parents?
I still swim in the luxury of being a student overseas =) woohoooo
34. Do you still love your ex?
No thank you. He'd be lucky if I don't hate him.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
No, but I wudn't mind a job that requires me to wear a uniform =)
36. Last things you bought at a pharmacy?
Q-tips
37. What are you going to do after this?
Hit the sack and meet pr charming in my dream
38. Multi-tasking person?
I'm brushing my teeth as I'm doing this
39. Who would you like to meet?
The SOBs that nearly ruined my life so I can gloat and sing 'it's just too little too late, suckers!'
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I would love to, but reality is harsh eh?
41. What's your favorite song?
I'm listening to 'life is a highway- rascall flatts'
42.Where would you go for a romantic evening?
A stroll in the beach under the moonlight and the sounds of the waves... warm sand tracing through our toes as we giggle and whisper sweet nothings to each other... (DAMN! sounds like some rotten love novel!)
43. whats on ur mind right now?
Why am I wasting my time on this
44. Best TV show as of the moment?
Friends is an all time best. I'm into Grey's anatomy at the moment. I desperately want access to heroes.
45. what is one thing you would like to learn to do?
Drawing
47. What do you do when you are bored?
Go for walks, let the TV watch me, surf the internet... do this
48. What do you love the most?
I like playing sports with my friends. Badminton, squash, tennis... u name it. May be I just love hanging out with my friends.
49. What do you hate the most?
I hate betrayal. I will come at you with my brother's cleaver and I WILL hunt you down
50. Anyone in your mind?
Nope. I only have enough time for myself. Sorry, better luck next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger bee.way said...

hmmmm. i can c that u r quite free lately >.< and i like that OOOOmpa monkey thingy!! AND i reckon u shd get urself a chatter box!!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Just wanted to say... you are a GREAT cook!!! I have great memories of your cooking skills.

6:58 PM  
Blogger noodles said...

Bee Wei: Procrastination maaan... ANYthing is better than dissertation! And yes, me & Juan are doing a gig at a circus near u =)

Nic: aaawww, thanx. Which reminds me something. I'll post the recipe for that curry we did =)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home