Essential moves
I need help
I love music and when I hear a tune, I just wanna jump up and start moving to it! (Naturally) But I have a confession... I cannot dance in public! I feel the rythm and the beat, but I just don't know what to do with my hands!?!? It's as if the body had been divided and the top and bottom does NOT syncronize! So my feet will be doing it's thing but the hands are just limp! What do I do?
I love music and when I hear a tune, I just wanna jump up and start moving to it! (Naturally) But I have a confession... I cannot dance in public! I feel the rythm and the beat, but I just don't know what to do with my hands!?!? It's as if the body had been divided and the top and bottom does NOT syncronize! So my feet will be doing it's thing but the hands are just limp! What do I do?
Essential No No's whilst dancing (as advised by dance guru) is making funny faces thinking that you look hot, biting of lips or closing of eyes in enjoyment. I see the point.
So what else's a No no and what's a GO when dancing?


5 Comments:
haha all you need is :
clap occasionally to the beat;
the head roll (ooooh yea);
the 5 step-bop forwards (lolol)
--------------------
or the groovy raising the hands in hte air - more commonly known as 'raise hte roof' xD
---------------------
... i have too much spare time on my hands....
Eddie: I thought raise the roof was more for the guys? Imagine how silly I'd look raising the roof?
I need more moves!
Btw, what's 5 step-bop forwards?
lol it's holding your hands to your chest and then shuffling forwards a few times along to the beats.... but yea, its another guys one lol XD
Eddie: (Mental note to self) time to watch how da ladies move the next time u're out (so u can educate me on some essential moves!) =)
practice with DDR, then can dance everytime
Post a Comment
<< Home