Monday, April 16, 2007

One of those days

I'm walking back from Sainsbury's and the sun was shining and although my grocery was heavy, I'm stressed with my piece of work etc, I couldn't help smiling when this song came on my mp3. Here's how it goes...

Kick off my shoes and relax my feet
I hit the kitchen, grab a bite to eat
Now it's been one of those crazy weeks
And I gotta do something special for me
See, hit the salon, get a manic and a pedi
Have a massage, get a sip and then I'm ready
Gotta take time out
And all my real ladies know what I'm talkin' about
Sing, ooh...baby, baby

One of those days
When the sun is shining bright
And my life is goin' right
And the simple things are not wasted
My life may be on hold, my future maybe uncertain, but just for a moment, the world seemed perfect =) Just one of those days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home