Comfortably, Uncomfortable
A few more months and I will have officially walked the earth for 25 grand years +_+ Many would have achieved a lot in 25 years, or at least on the road to achieving great things. Calculating this logically, if I watch my diet and make sure I'm healthy, I should live to being 50 years old. It's now half way there and I'm in a stage where I'd like to call 'comfortably uncomfortable'. Ask me what I want now? Ask me where I'm headed? I don't know. I'm gonna ride the wind for a while and hope that God will show me the way. *I pray*


4 Comments:
OMG! I'm getting to the 25grande mark b4 u and I don't feel 25 yet. Lets ride the waves of wherever together *wheeeeee*
i think i beat u getting there .. ask me the same question ... i will answer u "i dont know". So, u r not alone =D
I hope you live a lot longer than 50... I plan to live to at least 100! ;)
What will be will be... Or will it.
Sometimes I feel life is what we make of it. Sometimes I feel fate has control. I guess on the grand scheme of life. I dont know anything... hahaa.
So just be...
I look forward see u again.
Ni
Post a Comment
<< Home