Banana-fied
Mum, Dad, I have a confession to make. I'm officially Banana-fied. I'm sorrreeeeeeee *tears*
As I walk through China Town, I heard this young couple calling each other 'lou gong' & 'lou poh'. I don't know... Guys, would you call you beloved wife 'old lady'? I certainly wouldn't call my honey 'old gong'!
May be it's the strict-typical chinese brought-up, my mom and dad were most typical of all chinese couple- a load of argument and cold wars but never affection nor love. I must be honest that I'm not the showy type either but I certainly wouldn't want the magic to disappear the day we say 'I do'.
So as I proceed with my usual chores, I realise myself 'scanning' nice looking guys and that's when i realise NONE of them are Chinese. *eeeks* May be it's just a phase, eh?
Look at it this way mum, you're gonna have a son-in-law who'll never argue with you (coz of the language barrier) and you'll have beautiful grandchildren since they're mixed?!?
As I walk through China Town, I heard this young couple calling each other 'lou gong' & 'lou poh'. I don't know... Guys, would you call you beloved wife 'old lady'? I certainly wouldn't call my honey 'old gong'!
May be it's the strict-typical chinese brought-up, my mom and dad were most typical of all chinese couple- a load of argument and cold wars but never affection nor love. I must be honest that I'm not the showy type either but I certainly wouldn't want the magic to disappear the day we say 'I do'.
So as I proceed with my usual chores, I realise myself 'scanning' nice looking guys and that's when i realise NONE of them are Chinese. *eeeks* May be it's just a phase, eh?
Look at it this way mum, you're gonna have a son-in-law who'll never argue with you (coz of the language barrier) and you'll have beautiful grandchildren since they're mixed?!?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home