My Motto
All this university life with the quoting of XXX on XXX and XXX of XXX has really got me thinking...
Sun Zi said '.......'
Shakespeare '......'
Thomas Edison '.....'
Wise Man says '....'
ps: who on earth is wise man anyway??? and the list continues as I thought to myself 'ee min, get real. You might die one day n be like one of those above but c'mon, who are u kidding! Be realistic!' I'm not exceptionally great nor terrible, I'm no genious nor am I a deviant, I'm not exactly hard working nor lazy.. to be honest, I'm as average as you can get.
So here's what I've come up with after one whole September of M.I.A It's been a weird time for me, not accepting that I've aged, moved on, changed and all that mojo. So here I am, complete new me, walking home in the awfully cold supposedly autumn night... 'LIVE IN THE MOMENT, LIVE IT FULL!' That's my motto.
ps: seriously! Give it some thought!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home