Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ring Ring *** Quater-life-crisis called

Helpless... Spirit's at an all time low... emotions & mood are undeterminantly vacant.

Nothing's in place but that's never bothered me. What's this invisible pressure & stress?

Depression comes into mind... I doubt it very much.

I feel like I'm floating endlessly on a ballad... Mind is wondering into space, brought back to reality by the tinkle of the piano... Voices are the only thing separating myself and sanity...

Instead of being excited that I'm finally on the starting grid of an interesting race, I feel I'm on the edge of a cliff.

Am I supposed to bow down and admit that this is quarter-life-crisis? Will acceptance mean that I can move on? Am I too young to sigh 'this is life'?

Time to drop by B&Q to pick up some tools to scrap this sh*t and a Dyson to hoover up the mess!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, This is life.
Just be happy no matter where you are...and where you live.Its very short anyway.I guess, too short to figure out its purpose.Probably ,Nature has deliberately done that to us,keeping it short and full of twists.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home